Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The week before...

It's Tuesday, 8 days before I head off into the big wide wilderness of Canada. Things are pretty hectic, and this is where I would use my prioritisation skills (if I had some) to decide what is important to do and what is not important.

I went to Nyanga this weekend for 3 nights - the first two with Jim and Dog (Just nicknames - actually James and Matthew) and then we had Nicky, Barry and Michelle join us for the last night. It was really cold the first night and we had a power cut! Three guys trying to cook a pasta dish over a fire in the lounge! It worked and was pretty tasty in the end - but not an experience I would like to repeat by choice!

We played a round of golf at Troutbeck - and well thats all I am going to say as I have tried to block that out of my memory! We also visited Worlds View which is even more spectacular than I remember it to be.

All in all I loved it, the scenery and the places, but above all it was really good to be able to spend time with mates before I bugger off!

That said I better get my list together and start trying to tick things off!

No comments: