Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Goodbye Scotland, Hello South Africa

Well I am sitting in the airport again (should really check, because a lot of my posts end up being done in the airport. Anyways, I am on my way to South Africa for Scott's wedding! Its been a long and twisty journey, but I will get there in the end.

I have really enjoyed my time in Scotland, met some great people, worked really hard, learned some lessons and generally just taken the entire experience in.

This past weekend I was down in London again. I got to stay with Kris and Ali on Friday night and just say cheers to them. Then I was able to have lunch with Casey and leave a bag with her (I'm only allowed one bag back to South), then I met up with Vera and got to catch up with her a bit, then went out to dinner, which was actually Nick's (my ex-boss) wedding dinner. From there I stayed the night with Maurice and his girlfriend Julia, before heading back to Aberdeen on Sunday night.

A quick couple of highly busy days at work and I am now done.

Its been crazy quick, but SO worth it. I shall always remember my time here, and I really want to visit again!

On that note, all people back home, I am heading there for Christmas, so I look forward to seeing you all!

No comments: