Saturday, August 12, 2006

Quote for y'all

So I heard a quote tonight, which I think is actually great:

"..you don't solve life, you live it.."

There are always going to be issues and obstacles in life that we have to negotiate, but its not a matter of solving all of the problems before you can get on with it. I'm just learning in this thing called life! I guess you could say that I'm coming out of that stage straight of school where I knew everything and could do anything. Its a constant learning exercise, and not necessarily small things either!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes my young padawan, some lessons take a lifetime to learn - so be patient. others don't take so long. and yet some can be learned from the lives of others.

The Phantom Hack said...

Heheh...One of my guilty little pleasures is to watch people who plan thier whole lives out suddenly confronted with the unexpected. Wow, the panic they fly into when things start to deviate from the plan is a lot of fun to watch.
my point is....
Exactly. I mean, having a plan is great, but there are always little surprises along the road of life. Be aware of this, and enjoy them.