Monday, August 28, 2006

Another week gone

Not to sound too depressing but that is how things are going. The weekend is pretty much just designating that another week has passed, and I am 7 days closer to doing my bit of travelling to the UK and 168 hours closer to getting to South Africa for Scott's wedding and 10080 minutes closer to seeing my family in my native land. Ok that sounds all desparate and all, but when you are home-sick, thats jst the way things are. I don't have a calendar with X's all over it - I'm not that extreme! Still got some exciting stuff to do and see before December, so I am sure the time will fly by (or at least that is the hope)!

3 comments:

The Phantom Hack said...

Landsakes, Man! I invited you out to the park to hang and everything!

Sigh....

Okay, so we have got to get out to see a movie or something on the long weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there dude! Hope to be joining you in Canada before too much longer.