Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Update

Yep, its been a while since I updated, however not much has happened since.

I tried out skating, went up and down the frozen Assiniboine river, fell over many times, and still feel like a complete goof with skates on... Had to give it a go though, and I am sure the more times one gets practice on the ice the easier it becomes, and the less likely you will be to fall over and injure yourself.

I also went skiing in Manitoba (which is a little bit of a shock if you look out at Winnipeg when you land at the airport, its just flat, as far as the eye can see). I went out with Rick and his fam, and went down some of the runs, which was good fun!

Tonight I am heading up to Calgary for some work tomorrow afternoon then a relaxing weekend with Jen/Adam/Henry in Calgary. Should be a fun time - I'm looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, in my last update I said I might be going to Las Vegas, but unfortunately Alan and I couldnt find a suitable weekend for both of us to meet up there, so thats off the cards, but it certainly has got me thinking that I should do some travelling to places like that while I can!

No comments: