Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another week past, many still to come!

Well it's Thursday here, and time seems to be passing pretty quickly. I am enjoying my appartment, its great to have my own space, but then again I have to keep it tidy, which is the main issue at the moment. I am trying my best to be tidy; but for those who know me; but I find it quite difficult. And doing things like washing dishes, doing laundry, all that stuff, its all totally foreign to me!

I have managed to get around a bit on the bus system here, albeit a bit of a jump on a bus and hope it was the correct one. They are all numbered and have their specific routes etc. The inside is really pretty clean and the whole system is very acceptable. I am just used to being able to jump into a car and go where I need to go, and more importantly KNOW where I can go!! But that will all come with time.

All the emails from back home have been slowing down, so I am presuming that one of the following has happened:
  1. the government has completely shut down emails and all forms of external communication
  2. PTC is not working (a very likely one)
  3. people have gotten so bored of my blog posts that they dont feel motivated enough to email me
  4. I have been unofficially labelled as completely crazy and everyone has been warned off emailing me in case it causes a breakdown

If none of the above apply to your person, please do feel free to email me at will, even a "one-liner" would be great, not expecting novels (needless to say none of you should be expecting anything like that from me).

And yes, yes, yes, I know that everyone asked about pictures and want to see stuff and everything. I apologise for not taking any and posting them somewhere, I shall endevour, when I get home tonight to take some photos and then post them somewhere and then put the link up here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sunshine,

Sent you an email a few days ago when I got your email adress from your dad. We are in New Zealand so none of the previous applies about PTC. So how about a reply would be good to catch up with you.

Glad to see you are getting by though, don't tell me about the dishes and washing etc, plus cleaning gees what a pain.

Here from you soon I hope,

Cheers for now,
David & Jo