Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm alive

Yes, yes I know, I havent posted to my blog in 9ish days! And I apologise for that! I've been so hectic with stuff this side.

I had all my furniture delivered this past weekend, and well everything comes in pieces! So now my mission has been to try and put all this stuff together! I am not all that much of a DIY person either so thats not helping out!

Then on Sunday I went shopping with Peggy, for all of the stuff that I need for the house, from vacuum cleaners to linen to garbage bin liners!! So that was good fun (not really but its essential I guess). So now my appartment is full of stuff. Well not quite FULL, but its got the essentials - I hope!!

I am hoping to move everything from the hotel (all my clothes and everything that I brought from Zim) to the appartment on Saturday morning. Only then because, I am going to Calgary tomorrow. Flying in, going to a workshop, flying back tomorrow night!

I will endevour to take some photos in the next couple of days and figure out the best way to get them to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the movies, Geoff - part of iyt looked a bit like an Alfred Hitchcock movie, but apart from the dark patches it was good to see what the apartment looked like, and to see the view that you will wake up to. Great to see how light it is, and how much greenery there is in W'peg. Good luck putting all the furniture together - see that you've tried, but...plenty still lying about!! Remember - 'when in doubt, read the destructions...." - Dad

Anonymous said...

David says:

Hey Geoff hope you got our email and look forward to hearing from you now that you are in a place to comunicate.Spoke to your dad last night and seems okay, he sent me this blogg adress so will try and keep in touch with this as well. Have fun and as he says read the instructions last when all else fails. Take it easy Cheers for now, your cousin David & Jo