Saturday, August 20, 2005

3 months later, many uncomfortable nights

I should be getting my couch today... Yay!!! Can you people believe that is the highlight of my weekend!!! So yeah I ordered it with the rest of my furniture and it only came into stock recently... I think (I dont remember fully) that is is a VERY soft suede and is a darker beige sort of colour... Should look really great, and it was comfortable too...

Then I also got a new PC here... (Yeah a lot of spending I know). Its a P4 HT 2.8 on with Intel and SiS MoBo components, 160 GB SATA drive, 1Gb ram, DVD-RW. But something is not working and i suspect it is the windows installation cd... anyways... when it starts working it will be a nice pc!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Geoff, Glad you were able to see A. Thea and not just talk to her on the phone. She is an amazing person and full of such knowledge and boy what a memory. Hope your sofa has arrived and is comfy. Catch you later, Dave(your cousin)

Anonymous said...

any rolos to go with that sofa? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey bru, isn't it weird that even though it's first world sometimes things aren't in stock :-)

Sorry about the computer - you sure it's the CD and not you being slow - nah - jokes. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Moving into my new place tomorrow - very very excited - able to finally get away from the clutchplates.

Anyways chat to you on sametime
Maurice