Friday, July 22, 2005

(I thought I had updated this... my bad)

Well I've been in Calgary since my last post and nothing all that exciting has happened, I have been working hard, and its been a little bit difficult. Trying to do things the way that they do things in EY Canada is a little bit of a mind-twist for me! Just remember that I only really know the way things worked in Zimbabwe, and that was probably not quite right but it was the best that we could have done. Then I had like 6 (six) months where I basically did nothing to do with IT audit, and now i'm in full swing with everything in a different way! I just hope that what I am doing is adequate!

I saw Adam and Jen last weekend which was kewl, we jst caught some flicks and chilled, was good to just be able to relax and chat to someone for a bit! I went to church with Jen on Sunday, we found some church relatively near her and that was good coz she hadn't really been going much. So yeah all good on that front!

This weekend I probably will go shopping for some clothes, coz that seems to be what people do here... Not so sure if I am all enthusiastic about it - but gonna do it none-the-less!! May also catch a movie and chill in one of the parks around here... Its a beautiful city, really beautiful, the guys are mostly the cowboy type, which can get a little annoying, but c'est la vie!

I'm kind of looking forward to going back to Winnipeg in a strange kind of way as it is the closest thing I have to a home at the moment!

No comments: