Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The first day

I arrived a little late for work on the first day unfortunately as I was
trying to find a dry walkway (but failed) to the office!

It was another eyeopener as they are SO up-to-date with all the technology!!
I got my laptop and spent the morning filling out forms and chatting with
the HR lady. In the afternoon I was grabbed by Rick whospent a long time
trying to update me from Zimbabwe TSRS to Canada TSRS. I still think it
will take quite a bit of time to get there, but i will most definitely make
it!!

Well its Tuesday now, and I have an Audit breakfast I need to be in about 20
minutes, and I have not started getting ready at all!!! So I will have to
love you and leave you!

Shall try update this soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, now what was Rick saying about zim TSRS? tell him we've an elite team about to take over southern africa! jk

anyway, good luck with the work dude and show them how we do here in HRE (actually, on second thoughts, DON'T show them how we do!)