Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Same old

Well, the work here seems to bring about the same old problems as it did back in Zimbabwe, or Botswana. Not too sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing tho!!

I'm pretty busy trying to get this one section of work done for a client, and well, the same sort of differences pop up the whole time! At least I kind of know what sort of direction to take from here!

I am going appartment hunting with Peggy just now, but its gonna be a bit of a problem as I will have to try and get the renters to wait until about the 28th of the month till I have enough in my account to actually pay the deposit and the rent! Its a bit of a problem when you are coming from a country like Zim where you dont really have savings, and if you do they are minute! Oh well, I am sure I will work a plan, I kinda have to!

No comments: