Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Found an appt!

I have found the appartment that I wanna stay in. Its on a road which is right by the river (I think its the Red river). It is very very nice. I have had a look at quite a few appartments today and this is by far the best I have seen! Its all carpeted, and has stove and fridge. The building itself is well maintained and you can see they are putting a lot of money into the building. Once my application is approved I should be able to move in on Jun 1!!

I am going into a 2 bedroom one first of all, coz that is all that is available - its on the expensive side, but definitely worth it. Once a 1 bedroom one is available the building manager said it should be ok for me to move into that. The 1 bedroom one is a bit cheaper (coming more into my affordable range), but the building is actually just too good for me to pass up any appartment.

So all I gotta do now is fill in the application form, send it in with a security deposit, and then (thinking positive here) I will be moving in!! I'm very excited about this, it's gonna be a bit of a project for me to put my own touches on my own place! (Considering this will be my FIRST place)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Sounds lovely!

*Fingers and toes crossed*

K