Saturday, July 29, 2006

Scotland?!?!?!?!

Well, as you may have read one of the comments to my prior posts, something exciting may be happening soon. A while back I talked to my boss about doing a bit of a secondment type thing in the UK, so that I could see some people and check it all out. This was back in March-ish timeframe. I hadn't heard anything since, and I really thought it had all fallen off the radar.

I got an email in my inbox this past Monday; there may be an opportunity for an assignment in Scotland for a few months, starting soon!! So I jumped at it. Its all happening at the moment, looking to be 70% certain that it will happen. I'm really excited, gonna be doing more travelling, seeing more of the world. Its the right time for me to do this, I dont have anything tying me down anywhere at this point! So in early September I'll probably be over in Aberdeen for 3 months!! There may be opportunities to travel to Norway and London too - we'll have to see!

Stay tuned for further developments! (I'm travelling to Edmonton in a week or so, so thats another one checked off on the list!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget your belt

Anonymous said...

don't forget your belt

Kristy said...

Excellent! Will you be spending Christmas with us then? If not, you must definitely spend at least some time with us when you can. Half term dates will be up on the school website if you want to know when would be a good time to visit!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the anti-freeze...

The Phantom Hack said...

Yar! Bring me back some Haggis!