Monday, July 10, 2006

Vancouver eh?

So as you read in my previous posts I was in Vancouver last week - and I love that city! It has an awesome vibe, and is very much geared to residents and the tourists that flock to the city.

It is a port city and as can be seen in this pic there are cruise liners docked beside the rather impressive convention centre. There is construction going on on the other side of the convention centre to expand its size to nearly half a million sq metres.... Which is HUGE!

I did a lot of walking around the city and some select pictures have been uploaded here.

One of my favourite pics was a panorama that I stitched together of the city. I used a program called Interactive Studio to do it and it worked really well. I have included this below:

There is also a massive state park right near the downtown core of Vancouver called Stanley Park. I didnt get the stats for it, but it is incredible and I included some pics I took in the link above.

No comments: